Corporate invite-only parties are a perfect way to entice other businesses to use your services at conventions or local soirees, but they don’t have to be boring! The best way you can persuade another company to use your services is to choose a party theme to jazz things up. Your employees and attendees will feel relaxed and enjoy themselves while mingling for business. I’ve included several corporate event ideas that will have business eating out of the palm of your hand.
Start your event with a catered dinner for guests to enjoy. When guests are finished, they will follow the 50s drive-in sign into the next room which has been transformed into their very own sock hop!
- Decorate with rock around the clock decorations.
- Set up a photo booth with a fun personalized 50s stand in for guests to take silly pictures in.
- Hire roller-skating servers to serve root beer floats to guests that look just like the root beer float candles on the tables.
- Send guests away with personalized fifties mint tins and 50’s milk chocolate lollipops that have your business information on printed on them.
Host a poker party so your guests feel like they’re really in Vegas! Whether you choose a formal dinner, a buffet, or cocktails to be served to your guests, I’ll bet they have a blast!
- Set up a jackpot theme kit that has everything you need all rolled into one!
- Place casino cutouts around the room that will point you guests to their desired poker party activities.
- Give guests fabulous party favors that they can take home and remember the evening (and your business information) like create-a-sticker square clear shot glasses or personalized poker chips.
You can create the perfect theme party that fits your company’s style, genre, or product type. When you have fun & get creative, your business guests will be so pleased to mix business with a little pleasure!